A Digital Signature Certificate is the equivalent of a physical signature in electronic format, Digital Signature of the Applicant establishes the identity of the sender of an electronic document in the Internet.
Where Digital Signature is Used in India ?
Digital Signatures are used in India can be used to sign any document like physical sign but mostly Digital Signatures are used for Various Statutory Works Like :
- For Filing Income Tax Return
- Filing Forms With ROC for Company and LLP Registration or for Filing Various forms Required to be filed under Companies Act and LLP Act
- Filing of E Tender
- For Applying Import Export Code
- For Filing VAT Return
- For GST Registration
Types Of Digital Signature :
There are Two types of Digital Signatures used in India :
- Class II Digital Signature Certificate used for filing Income tax Return , ROC Filings, IEC Etc.
- Class III Digital Signature Certificate mostly required for E tendering and Trademark Filings.
Documents Required for Obtaining Digital signature (DSC) in India :
- PAN of Applicant
- Aadhar Card/Voter Id/ DL/Passport of Applicant
- Photo of Applicant
- Signed DSC form
For Digital Signature With Organisation Name a Registration Certificate and Bank statement of Organisation is Required.
Information Required for Obtaining Digital Signature(DSC ) in India:
- Mobile no. of Applicant for Verification
- Email id of Applicant
Time Required : Within One Day
Pricing : Rs. 800 for Class II and Rs. 3000 for Class III DSC + Currier Charges