Every One Person Company shall always have Nominee of Member, that who shall become the member of the company in the event of death or incapacity to contract of member of Once Person of the Company.
First Nominee is declared at the time of Incorporation of company with consent of nominee form INC -3
Now in case Member of One Person of the company wanted to Change the Nominee of Member than he can do so by Filing prescribed form to Registrar of Companies in Form INC-4
Form INC-4 is required to Filed in Following Cases :
- Notice of withdrawal of consent by the nominee of OPC
- Intimation about change in the name of the nominee of OPC
- Intimation of Cessation
Notice of withdrawal of consent by the nominee of OPC:
Form INC-4 is required to filed when the Nominee has withdrawal consent to act as nominee of OPC, than the member of the Company shall nominate any other person as Nominee of the Company by taking consent of nominee in form INC-3 along with ID and Address Proof of Nominee.
Intimation about change in the name of the nominee of OPC:
Form INC-4 is required to be when there is change in nominee due to Change in Nominee by Member of OPC
Intimation of Cessation:
When the Member of the Company ceased to be member of the Company due to
- transfer of ownership of the company to other person ,
- Death of the member
- Incapacity of member to contract
In this case the transferee or the nominee will become the member of the company.
In case of Change in Member either member can choose to Change the Nominee to new person or the existing nominee can remain the nominee.
One Person Company (OPC) Registration is a type of Private Limited company in India where only One Individual person can register a Company in India as per the provisions of the Companies Act, 2013, One Person Company (OPC) is most suitable for persons who is the sole owner of the business and want to avail the benefits of Limited Liability. One Person Company is alternative to the sole proprietorship business entity. OPC is separate from its owner and he holds 100% shares in the Company. One Person Company should always have only 1 Shareholder and Can have more than one Directors. Normally the same person becomes the Director as well as Shareholder in One Person Company. If you are tech entrepreneur and wants to have 100% control of your business OPC is best suited for you.
Information required for One Person Company (OPC) Registration in India :
- Name of Proposed Company
- Name of Shareholder of Proposed Company
- Name of Nominee of Shareholder/Subscriber of the proposed company, it is mandatory
- Business Address of One Person Company (OPC)
- Name and Email id of Director, subscriber and Nominee
Documents required for One Person Company(OPC) Registration in India :
- PAN Card of Director, Subscriber and Nominee of the Company
- Aadhar Card of Director, Subscriber and Nominee of the company
- Latest Bank statement having Current Address mentioned on it (Not older than 2 Months)
- Photograph of Director, Subscriber and Nominee
- Electricity Bill/telephone bill/Broadband Bill/ Gas bill of Registered Office Address of the Company
- Rent Agreement of Registered Office Address, if Property is Rented ( You may also provide Residential Property like you home Address )