Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) Services has taken big boom in India in recent past, with the ease in trade barriers with foreign countries , many foreign firms outsource business activities to countries where easy and affordable man power is available, India is among the markets where this works out very well. Now a days most of Indian startups are setting up BPO services for their customer acquisition and marketing of product and services to their clients. Here we will let you know how to legally start BPO business in India :
Process for Starting BPO Business in India:
- Business Registration : To setup BPO you are required to register your business as Private Limited Company in India, Private Limited Company Registration is required to be formed with the main object of BPO service like tele-banking, tele-medicine, tele-education, tele-trading, e-commerce, call centre, network operation centre and other IT Enabled Services.
- Minimum Requirements for BPO Private Limited Company : Private Limited Company formation required minimum 2 Directors and 2 Shareholders, both can be same persons. incase if you are single owner than one person company can also be formed as single Director and Shareholder. Private Limited Company name should be unique and no other company or trademark should exits with the objective of BPO services, for formation or Registration of Private Limited Company PAN, Aadhar, Bank Statement , photo , mobile and email id is required for all Directors and Shareholders and for Company office address Electricity bill , rent agreement and NOC form owner is required.
- Opening of Company Bank Account : Once the Company is registered its Directors or promoters should process for opening of Bank Account of the Company.
- Obtaining Other Service Provider (OSP) Licence Application for BPO business in India:OSP Registration is a must for service provides who provide service like tele-banking, tele-medicine, tele-education, tele-trading, e-commerce, call centre, network operation centre and other IT Enabled Services, by using Telecom Resources. To obtain OSP Registration, an application must be made to the Department of Telecommunication in the requisite format along with the supporting documents. The following are the documents that have to be submitted along with the application fee:
- Documents Required for OSP Registration Application:
- Certificate of Incorporation issued by Registrar of Company
- Memorandum and Article of Association
- Board resolution or Power of Attorney authorizing the authorised signatory with attested signatures.
- A note on the nature of business / activities of the proposed OSP List of present Directors of the Company.
- Present shareholding pattern of the company indicating equity details
- List of Directors of the Company
- GST Registration : GST Registration is required to be obtained once you have received the OSP Registration Certificate.
Fastlegal provides BPO Registration Services in India – Please call at 9782280098 or email us at [email protected]
Need call back form Fastlegal Team Members – Place your Request