In the time of E-Commerce every trading business is required to get itself registered under Sales Tax or Vat Laws (Tin Number) of the respective state from where they are selling the goods to customers. This article will help you in understanding procedure for obtaining registration under Sales Tax or Vat Laws (Tin Number) in the State of Rajasthan:
TIN number is issued by Commercial Taxes Department in Rajasthan.
TIN no is issued to the business concern or registered entity i.e.proprietorship firm/partnership firm /Limited Liability Partnership/Registered Private or Public Company/trust/society.
For getting any business registered under Sales Tax or Vat Laws of Rajasthan, following information & documents are required for filling online application, which is required to be submitted with the commercial taxes department after submitting online:
- Name of Firm or company
- PAN of Firm/Company or proprietor
- Address of the Firm
- Bank Account Details
- Mobile Number and Email Address of authorized person or Business Manager
- Surety Details/ NSC Details (2 Sureties are required, who already have registered their businesses under Sales Tax or Vat Laws of Rajasthan and have not given guarantee to more than 3 businesses, if sureties are not available than National Saving Certificate of Rs. 20,000/- are required to be pledged with the Department.)
- List of Commodities intent to buy and Sell
- Details of Business Manager
- Date of Commencement of Business Activity
Documents Required: Following documents are required to be submitted with the
- MOA, AOA & COI of in case of Registered Private/Public Company
- Cancelled Cheque of Firm
- Rent Agreement or Sale deed and Electricity Bill of Principle Place of Business
- Photo, Id and Address proof of Authorized Person and Business Manager
- VAT-64 in the form of surety Bond or NSC for guarantee purpose.
- Copy of Pan Card
Allotment of TIN number : Once application is submitted with the Commercial Taxes Department you will receive Digitally Signed Registration Certificate on Registered Email Address.
Fastlegal Team Members will fill privileged in assisting you in getting your business registered under Vat or Sales Tax Laws of (Tin Number) Rajasthan and our experts are always there to answer your questions or concerns regarding registration of your business with Commercial Taxes Department and other questions i.e. Applicable rate of taxes on particular goods, Time limit for Payment of Tax, Filling of Vat Returns, issuing of forms like Vat-47, Form-c, Vat-49 etc.
Just Place a request by submitting the below Contact Form and our expert will Contact you Shortly.