Any Person who has vacant or un utilized land may choose to setup warehosue in Rajasthan and get rental Income through renting of warehouse. Further Central Government provides subsidy on Project cost for setting up warehouse in Rajasthan. Subsidy are provided through NABARD ( National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development).
Following are details of Subsidy provided by NABARD:
How Much Subsidy is Provided by NABARD for setting up warehouse
If the Applicants applying for Subsidy are :
- Women/Farmer/SC/ST Category : 33.33% of Project Cost
- Others : 25% of Project Cost
Minimum Owner Contribution of Project Cost Required
The Applicant or Owner who is applying for subsidy for setting up warehouse must contribute minimum 20% of Project Cost of warehouse.
What is Project Cost
Project Cost means Cost Involved in Construction of warehouse and also Includes :
- Cost of Boundry Walls
- Cost of Internal Roads
- Cost of Internal Drainage System
- Cost of Weighing Kanta
- Cost of Fire Fighting Equipments Etc.
- Cost of Land (Maximum 10% )
How Much Loan is required from Banks
Applicants Getting benefits of Subsidy under this scheme, must require to obtain minimum 50% Loan from Banks of Project Cost.
Documents Required for getting subsidy/Loan
- Detailed Project Report ( Fastlegal Provides Project Report Preparation Services , Please Call 9782280098, or email : [email protected] )
- Income Tax Returns of Applicants
- Land Documents – Land Must be owned by Applicants and it must be out of Municipal Corporation Limits as Directed by NABARD
- ID & Address Proof of Applicants
Fastlegal Provides Warehouse Project Loan and Subsidy Consultancy Services
Email : [email protected]
[happyforms id=”1213″ /]