In this article we will Discuss about Food Processing Business Subsidy in Rajasthan under PMFME Scheme. If any entprenuer wants to setup Food Processing Business than he can apply for Subsidy under the PMFME Scheme in Rajasthan
How much Food Processing Business Subsidy is provided by Government :
Table of Contents
Individual micro food processing units would be provided capital subsidy @35% of the eligible project cost with a maximum ceiling of Rs.10.0 lakh per unit.
What is Eligible Project Cost to Avail Food Processing Business Subsidy :
- It includes
- Cost of Plant & Machineries
- Technical Civil Work (Maximum 30% of Eligible Project Cost)
- Excludes Cost of land/rental or lease work shed.
Quantum of Loan :
The project under this scheme shall be eligible for a loan up to 90% of the estimated/actual project cost on submission of viable projects be eligible beneficiaries.
Owner contribution should be a minimum of 10% of the eligible project cost.
Eligibility criteria for individual micro Food Processing Enterprises :
- Eligible for both existing and new micro food processing enterprises for expansion/up gradation of existing food processing enterprises or setting up of new micro food processing enterprises are eligible under this scheme.
- Food Processing means any operation that manufactures/process food for human and animal consumption.
- Micro food processing enterprises means food processing units in operations with investment not exceeding Rs.1 crore and turnover not exceeding Rs.5 crore.
- The enterprise should be unincorporated and should employ less than 10 workers
- The applicant should have an ownership rights of the enterprise.
- Ownership status of the enterprise could be proprietary / partnership firm/Pvt Limited Company/ FPO/NGO/SHG/Co-Operative.
- The applicant should be above 18 years.
- Only one person from one family would be eligible for obtaining financial assistance. The “family” for this purpose would include self, spouse and children
- Willingness to formalize and contribute10% of project cost and obtain Bank loan
- PAN Card
- Photo & Copy of Aadhaar card of all promoters/partners/directors
- Address Proof (Not before 2 months) i.e. Electricity, telephone, Water Bill etc.
- Description of unit/factory
- 6 months’ Bank Statement
- Quotations of Plant & Machineries
- Estimates for enterprises building shed
- In principle approval letter from the bank
Not Eligible Food Processing Enterprises Subsidy
- Trading & selling of unprocessed Millets/Cereals/Spices etc.
- Unprocessed or loose milk ( Selling of Milk/Curd)
- Trading and selling of fruits and vegetables
- Trading and selling of unprocessed minor forest products
- Bee Keeping/Loose selling of Honey
- Loose selling, trading and repacking of Oil
- Trading and selling of groundnut, Areca nut.
- Poultry, Piggery, Goatry or and rearing activity of animals
- Trading and selling of fresh fish/meat/chicken etc.
- Repacking of manufacturing products.
- Canteen, grocery, hotel, Tiffin services, restaurant or any others food service enterprises.