Today we will discuss the recent Amendment made by MCA regarding fees payable by LLP, there was long-standing demand for the reduced filing fees for LLPs, In the ease of doing initiatives of the government of India, the new Reduced Late Fee for LLP will come out to be a game-changer for Small LLP.
Reduced Late Fee ( New Rules)
- Completely Removed Rs. 100 Per Day Late Filing Fee and Introduced Rs. 10 ( for Small LLP’s ) Rs. 20 ( others) per day after a delay of 300 Days.
- Per day Late only for Form 8 and Form 11
- 2, 4, 6, 10, 15, 25 Time’s of Normal Filing Fee Applicable based of Number of Days Dealy for Small LLP’s
- Small LLP Concept Introduced
- Up to 50 times of Normal Fee applicable to other than Small LLP’s based on Number of Days dealy
Higer Late Fee ( Old Rules)
- Rs. 100 Per Day applicable to all types of LLP’s
- No Upper Limit ( Dealy of 100 Days costs Rs. 100*100= 10000/- )
- All LLP forms are included in Rs. 100-day system.
A delay of 100 days for Small LLP having a Capital of Rs.1 Lakh will cost Rs. 50*10 = 500 Plus Rs. 50 = Total Rs. 550, resulting in savings of Rs. 9450
The new amended rules will be applicable from the 01st day of April 2022.