1. Required Minimum 3 Directors and 7 Shareholders
2. Investment Friendly
3. Body Corporate and Benifit of Limited Liablitity
4. Accepted for Large Business Scale
5. Can Access Pulic Funds
6. No Restricition for Transfer of Shares
7. Conversion of Private Limited Company to Public Limited Company can be Made
1. PAN of all Directors
2. Voter ID/DL/Aadhar Card/Passport of All Directors
3. Passport Photo of all Directors
4. Latest Bank Passbook/Statement or Electricity/Boradband Bill
5. Latest utility bill (electric bill/telephone bill) and Rent Agreement or latest tax receipt/ownership deep of the property for the property to be used for registered office.
Step 1- Application for Obtaining DSC (Digital Signiture)
Step 2- Preparation and Signing of Incorporation Documents
Step 3- Filing of Incorporation Form to MCA
Step 4- Waiting For Approval from ROC
Step 5- Certificate of Incorporation
Step 1- 1 Day
Step 2 and 3 - 1 Day
Step 4 and 5- Time Taken by MCA
Yes, you need a minimum of three directors for a public limited company. The maximum members can be unlimited.
Any individual/Company/LLP can become the member of the private limited company including foreigners/NRI. However, the individual must 18+ above in terms of age and should have a valid PAN card.
No, It is not mandatory to have commercial address, you can form Company at Residential Address also, there is mandatory requirement to have Name Plate of the company along with CIN no.
CIN is always mentioned at Certificate of Incorproation of the Company , you are required to mentiond Company CIN at all commercial documents like Letter Heads, Visiting Cards, Website of the Company.
Memorandum of Association is Charter document of Company , where the name, state of registered office, Objects of the company , Share Capital are mentioned , while in AOA details regarding Authority and procedure for operations of the company are mentioned.