If you are planning to register your company as startup in India, you need to provide information and documents for your startup at statupindia.gov.in once you signup for registration. Startup recognisation provides benefits to entities, including benifits for IP registrations etc.
Following information and documents required for Startup India registration :
- Name of Company
- Name of Startup
- Website address of Company
- Name , age qualification of Directors and Promoter / Authorized Representative
- Current Number of Employees including Founders
- Trademark or other IP details
- Is the startup creating an innovative product / service / process or improving an existing product / service / process ?
- Is the startup creating a scalable business model with high potential of employment generation or wealth creation ?
- Brief note supporting the options chosen above for innovation, improvement and scalability
- Has your startup received any funding?
- Any awards/recognition received by the entity , if yes , provide document in support
- What is the problem the startup is solving ? 150 to 200 words minimum
- How does your startup propose to solve this problem? 150 to 200 words minimum
- What is the uniqueness of your solution ? 150 to 200 words minimum
15.How does your startup generate revenue? 150 to 200 words minimum
- App Link /Pitch Deck etc if any
- COI , MOA and AOA of Company
- PAN of Company