1. Required Minimum 2 Directors and Shareholders
2. Investment Friendly
3. Body Corporate and Benifit of Limited Liablitity
4. Widly Accepted Business Structure
5. Easy Restructuring
6. Maximum Number of Members can be upto 200
7. Suitable for Startups and Growing Businesses
1. Noterised and Appostiled Copy of Passport for Foriegn Nationals and One Address Proof
2.Noterised and Appostiled Incorporation Documents and Board Resolution for Incorporating Company in India
3. Passport Photo of all Directors
4. Latest Bank Passbook/Statement or Electricity/Boradband Bill
5. Latest utility bill (electric bill/telephone bill) and Rent Agreement or latest tax receipt/ownership deep of the property for the property to be used for registered office
Step 1- Application for Obtaining DSC (Digital Signiture)
Step 2- Preparation and Signing of Incorporation Documents
Step 3- Filing of Incorporation Form to MCA
Step 4- Waiting For Approval from ROC
Step 5- Certificate of Incorporation
Step 1- 1 Day
Step 2 and 3 - 1 Day
Step 4 and 5- Time Taken by MCA
Yes, representatives of these companies may be appointed as Directors in Indian Company, one of them should be Indian Resident.
No, as per Indian laws a Company must have a lawful object at the time of Incorporation.
No, Company registration is 100% online process, they just need to send scanned copy of documents required.
Yes, Company is required to hold 4 Board Meetings during the financial year BUT foreign directors are not required to visit India for attending the meeting. A meeting may be held through video conferessing.
No, it must be situated in India Only.
Yes, a foreign company may do so but the new company must have a resident Indian Director.
Every Company shall have at least one Director who has stayed in India for a total period of not less than 182 days in the previous calendar year.
In Sectors where 100% FDI is allowed under Automatic Route, there is no requirement for RBI Approval but Company is required to make reporting of these transaction to RBI to Authorized Dealer Bank.
Notarized or apostilled Copy (if a Commonwealth country) of Passport in support of address and identity proof along with duly.