1. Required Minimum 2 Designated Partners
2. More than Partnership and Less than Company
3. Body Corporate and Benifit of Limited Liablitity
4. Lessor Legal Compliances as compared to Company
5. Less Favourable for VC and Angel Investment
6. Can have unlimited number of Partners
7. Tax Free Profit Sharing Among Partners
1. PAN of all Patners
2. Voter ID/DL/Aadhar Card of All Partners
3. Passport Photo of all partners
4. Latest utility bill (electric bill/telephone bill) and Rent Agreement or latest tax receipt/ownership deep of the property for the property to be used for registered office.
Step 1- Application for Obtaining DSC (Digital Signiture)
Step 2- Applcation for Obtaining of DIN (Director Identification Number)
Step 3- Application for Name Availability of the proposed LLP to MCA
Step 4- Filing of Incorporation Documents and Forms by Goverment
Step 5- Certificate of Incorporation
Step 6- Drafting of LLP Agreement
Step 7- Filing of LLP Agreement
Yes, you need a minimum of two designated Partners to incorporate LLP in India. the Maximum number of partners can be unlimited.
Any individual/Company/LLP can become partner of the LLP including foreigners/NRI. However, the individual must 18+ above in terms of age and should have a valid PAN card.
No, It is not mandatory to have commercial address, you can form Company at Residential Address also. NOC form Owner is Required.
LLPIN is always mentioned at Certificate of Incorproation of the LLP , you may also find LLPIN at MCA.GOV.IN
LLP Agreement is agreement among the Partners of the LLP , where the Roles, Responsiblities, Term and Condition on governance of LLP is mentioned, this is Charter Document of LLP. LLP Agreement of Flexible we can draft LLP Agreement according to our requirements.